Thursday, June 28, 2012

Me Myself and I

                                                              

                                        Me Myself And I




        My name is Jonathan Geronimo from Tanqui City of San Frenando La Union
I'm 16 years of age. born on September 12 1995 at Caba. I like drawing, playing
computer games, playing guitar while singing and watching movies. I also know
how to play drums, bass guitar, little bit in flute and keyboard.





 Maybe the object that will best describe my self

is an bow w/arrow. because like an arrow I am Focused on what is my target and like the bow
the more you pull it backwards the more force it
produces and it goes more far away.
same thing with me.
sometimes I need to be pulled backwards to make me go farther. and when I force my self in doing something the more successful I become.

No comments:

Post a Comment